Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome!

Hello there,

This is my first blog.  I am totally new to this experience and am very excited to get going!  I am  moving back to the US from 14 months of living and working in Copenhagen and hope that this blog will encourage me to stay interested in cooking, besides how busy things may be.  I intend for this to be a foodie blog - not a space where I will divulge my deepest, darkest secrets, but a place where common interests can be shared. I love to write, take photos and eating is my most favorite hobby and what better way to do that than through this blog?

Cooking/baking or in my case, struggling to cook/bake, is relatively new to me.  This past year, my boyfriend Erik and I spent a lot in the kitchen (eating in restaurants in Copenhagen is neither affordable nor worth it).  I like to experiment and try new things and have found others' food blogs really inspiring, so I'm trying to add to the network.

I hope that you enjoy my blog and please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions!

Check back soon for some more posts!

Enjoy!
Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment